Monday, March 2, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things


Power to you if you know what song I am referring to.
As we begin this journey together on "The Girl In The Skirt", I want to make sure you beautiful people know who you're dealing with. So let's get to it:

My name is Nhadya Simone.
I like macaroons. 
I really like california rolls.
I really really like key lime pie.
It is a proven fact that Publix subs are the best.
My signature drink is a strawberry daiquiri, virgin of course.
I am an unashamed disnerd. Or, as madre says, "disney-ista"?
My  favorite colors will forever be black and white. 
Currently, I am obsessing over the color oxblood.
I have learned to tolerate the color pink. 
I survived almost 15 years without a cell phone.
I like to travel. A lot.
I have a bit of a shopping addiction.
Wynwood Walls is my favorite place in Miami besides South Beach.
Being around happy people makes me happy. 
My favorite bible passage is Isaiah 43:1-7.
This blog has been in the making for a while now.
I really like going out to eat.
In spirit, I am a native New Yorker. 
I am also, in spirit of course, British.
I like the beach, but I never go in the water.
I enjoy people watching.
Low-key, I'm a daydreamer. 
I am a snob when it comes to hotels.
I have a bucket list.
My favorite actor is Will Smith. 
I listen to too much music to have a favorite artist/song.
I play the guitar.
I have an extensive list on what I want in my husband that I am continually adding to and praying over. 
It is one of my life goals to learn every instrument possible.
I am a singer. 
My room is so awesome, it literally makes me feel blessed. 
I like having that constant reminder.  
I love to learn new things.
I am a strong believer in the fact that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and is orchestrated intricately by God, the ultimate composer.
I like speaking Spanish, though I'm not very good at it.
I find passion very, very attractive.
I am an aspiring fashion designer. 
I am the older sibling of two.
I have always wanted an older brother.
Coco Chanel inspires me.
I am a sucker for Romantic Films.
My list of favorite films ranges from The Sound Of Music to White Chicks to Belle, and all things Disney.
I have been natural all my life(in reference to hair).
I really really like to wear skirts.
I like taking pictures.
I enjoy spoken word(Shout out to p4cm).
I used to be very tall for my age in comparison to my peers and I loved it. 
Everyone is growing taller now and I hate it.
I really really like going to church. 
In my opinion, a life spent without the Lord is a life spent in vain.
I got the Holy Ghost on June 1st, 2008, at a Sunday Night Service.
I have gone to an apostolic church all my life.
I am an apostolic pentecostal christian, just to clarify.
I prefer relationship over religion.
 God is my all in all.





No comments:

Post a Comment